How to Apply
Simply email these 4 items to Fellows@criterionglobal.com by 15 April, 2018:
- Brief personal statement explaining how this Fellowship and proposed central topic relates to candidate’s professional aspirations (est. 1 page)
- Your detailed project proposal (in 2-3 parts):
- Central topic of interest, and proposed articles (5)
- Your timeline for research, travel + completion (May-Aug, 2018)
- Optional: background of ideal supervisors / sources to guide your work.
- References + writing sample (ideally a short-form, journalistic written work),
- Resume/C.V. (noting any previous research fellowships, as applicable).
Economic Implications of Media Duopoly (FB and Google) to Brand Advertisers
Effects of this digital duopoly on emerging-market media economies (e.g. Brazil, India, China)
Foreign-Direct Investment and Emerging Market Media Economies
Venture-Backed Startups and the Media Marketplace
Optimization algorithms and their impact on digital media economy
Destination Marketing: Media’s impact on Globalized Travel
Have any questions?
Use this form to get in touch or to receive our Fellowship prompt in PDF form for circulation in your department.